Poke & Co, DIFC


Today I had the opportunity to visit Poke & Co again to try out their irresistible, fresh and healthy Poke Bowls. I have always remained a great fan of this brand due to the quality of the POKE compared to its competitors and also the great service that they are always known for.

I visited this time with a very popular healthy food blogger and advocate of healthy dining as I knew she would really appreciate this brand well and she did.

We started off with some delicious smoothies. I chose Mocha Mania while my dining partner chose energy kick. Both were very refreshing and good.

In Poke I chose my all time favourite while my dining partner chose Chicken Gone Wild.

My aloha bowl was a veritable melange of Salmon, light ponzu sauce, red onion, edamame, cherry tomatoes, seaweed salad, mango, avocado, sesame seeds, chilli flakes and ginger. In short - bowl of healthy goodness.  I had their signature rice as a base. Some calories dont hurt as you are balancing it with so much of fresh veggies.  The aloha bowl was delicious, fresh, and healthy and gets my full 5/5 for taste and freshness.  Hands down the best poke bowl i tried in recent times.

Hands down one of the best ever acai bowls in Dubai. It was yummy, fresh and something like we never enjoyed before. 5/5 for Acai at Poke and Co.

Service was pleasant and fast and despite the busy disposition we were not neglected. All credits to Poke & Co team for that.

This is where i would head to when a craving for healthy hits again! Thank you Poke and company for the good service and great food.

Poke and Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style