Khwab Restaurant


Khwab Restaurant is a restaurant located in UAE, serving a selection of Indian that delivers across Dubai Silicon Oasis.

Their best selling dishes are Non-Veg Combo 1, Aloo Tikki Kebab, Mutton Galouti Kebab and Awadhi Murg Biryani, although they have a variety of dishes and meals to choose from, like 20 AED Lunch Deals, Vegetable Kebab, Mutton Kebab and Rice.

Last week I happened to be in Dubai silicon oasis for a meeting and incidentally my meeting was fixed at Kwab Restaurant. It was lunch time and I was very hungry after my meeting so i decided to order lunch from there.  Incidentally I met the owner of the restaurant who was also there, so I chatted up with him and asked him to suggest what were some of the dishes I should try there. Without thinking a bit, he suggested that If i am very hungry and if i enjoy non vegetarian food, I should go for their Shahi Thali.

So I ordered Shahi thali and while i was waiting I ordered their Bhurani a spicy lassi drink. Never tried this before but i utterly enjoyed. My Thali finally arrived. It had Dal, Mutton Kebab, Dry veg, chicken curry, papad, pickle, salad, dessert, rice and roti. 

For AED 30 it was very filling, tasty and satisfying. I heard even their  momos are quite popular. Definitely a restaurant i want to visit again with my north indian friends as it serves food that is authentically north indian.

Highly recommended place to try. 


Khwab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. Nice post! Thanks for sharing! Do you want to make your birthday, anniversary or other special day super-amazing then come over the Sajway Restaurant to have the Best Lunch in Abu Dhabi (أفضل غداء في أبو ظبي). What are you waiting now? With the delicious meals, you should enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a super amazing post! If you are looking for the best salads restaurant in Abu Dhabi (مطاعم سلطات في أبوظبي) enjoy on your big day or to make your big day memorable with good food, then choose Sajway right away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style