WoksnWraps - East Asian Food In Al Qusais

I have an occasional craving for east asian food and when I do, i most often than not budge to the craving and hit straight to my favourite joints that serve this food.

Now with covid lockdown being a reality, I decided to check out some options in my own locality which would serve the food of my choice but quickly, cost effectively and while maintaining freshness as good as eating directly from the restaurant.



I saw WoksnWraps reviews on Zomato and it was quite convincing for me to pick up the phone and order from there. 

So i went for Chicken fingers with Honey Sirracha dip and Crispy Schezuan chicken in starters. Then chicken corn soup, chicken katsu wrap and General Tso's chicken.

I must really appreciate the taste from this restaurant which is new. For the first time trying this place but definitely impressed me beyond measure.  The soup was bubbling hot and filled with all the goodness that would set my afternoon right. The chicken fingers were a joy to have for a starter and the wrap was quite filling. General Tso's chicken was indeed remarkable. 

Overall the place deserves a full 5 and will definitely recommend this place for those craving for cost effective east asian food in Al Qusais and surrounding areas. 


KD's Woks & Wraps Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style