Acai Nation - Paving way for a healthy lifestyle

After a well-deserved break from hardcore food blogging, I thought my re entry to the space after this covidious situation and lockdown is through a healthy and inspiring way. Lockdown has taught us many things and one most important thing is - health is wealth and it comes first for only if you have health can you achieve anything in life.

So saying, I kicked off a new season of food blogging with a review of Acai Nation.  The brand is relatively new and is an inspired entity here to offer a healthy dining option for Dubai's wellness conscious populace. 

What i ordered
I ordered a medium mix berry acai bowl and an acai smoothie.

The mixed berry Asai bowl had original Acai blended with banana, topped with strawberry slices, blueberry and granola. It came very well packed and neatly arranged even for a take away which really appealed to me. The taste was remarkable.  Acai smoothie was one of the best I tried in recent times.

Overall a great experience and I would definitely be ordering from them again. Total value. 


Acai Nation Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style