Snack Wrap - Fantastic Wraps, Burgers and More

I was recently in Abu Hail for a meeting and as I passed by a familiar lane, I noticed a few new restaurants and cafes that apparently seemed to have launched recently.

Quite hungry and tired, i decided to hop into one for a quick bite. I saw Snack Wrap in a corner of a popular and new indian restaurant called Mr. Biryani. I had read some fabulous reviews about the place so I spoke to the hostess and inquired about the place.

She directed me to Snack Wrap as I was not looking for a full fledged meal, but only a light and quick bite with some beverage.

Hopping on to Snack Wrap I found the place to be quite small but really very well laid out. It appeared like a kind of pop in pop out place with limited seating.

I had a glimpse of the menu and decided to order a mexican shewarma meal. Chicken mexican shewarma came at 8 dhs and making it a meal with fries and soft drinks was at an additional  8 .

The mexican shewarma was extremely good and filling. It comes as two slices and the meat filling inside- the quality of chicken was remarkable and so was the taste. Fries were very sufficient for one person.

I over all enjoyed the service and food and i will definitely pop by in again when i am in this location. Highly recommend this place for light bites.

Snack Wrap Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style