Fish Story, Brand new sea food restaurant in Al Barsha



Yesterday I had visited Fish Story restaurant in Al Barsha for dinner. It was quite smaller than I had imagined it to be. Very simple restaurant with ordinary interiors and humble surroundings. But only within one month of establishment, Fish Story restaurant I heard, has been doing really well, especially in delivery and take away. Even as i was standing outside the restaurant speaking to the owner, I happened to witness so many locals stop by there outside, place their orders and leave. I learnt the fish is either grilled or fried as per specifications of the buyers and later kept ready for delivery or take away.



The owner is an Egyptian, simple and humble guy but great conversationalist who cares about the brand and its customers. I realized that when he asked me about how to promote his business on social media, me being an FnB digital consultant.

Coming to food, I ordered a seafood meal. It came with shrimps, squid, fillet, sayadiah rice, veg salad, tahini and bread. All for 35 dirhams. The item spread was good, fresh and nice. I think it is excellent value for this price. So much food that was very filling and satisfactory.

If i am ever at that side of town I will defnitely go there again to try their other dishes. They have a variety of fish and seafood at really nice prices. Must try if you love fish and you reside in or visiting that area.


Fish Story Seafood Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style