Ridiculously good burgers at Pickl



I was at Pickl recently with my blogger friend and regular dining companion Suren Rajamohan. Him being a burger connoisseur I highly regard his views and suggestions on places to try in Dubai particularly when it comes to steaks and burgers and I have noted that all the places he has ever recommended have always exceeded expectations, never once disappointing.

So saying, when he invited me to join him to one of the most exciting new burger joints in town, i was both intrigued and excited.  Well, as always, Pickl didn't disappoint either.

We met Reese, the restaurant in charge, manager, guru what ever you can it. A fine lad with a friendly and warm smile and nature. He made us feel totally welcome. It was wonderful to meet him and understand this concept before actually trying out the brand.

We were offered a nice selection of Burgers, fries and bites.  I must remark that right from the first bite, the flavour and taste was spot on.  The fries were laden with a thick layar of cheddar cheese and for a cheese lover like me, that was a great way to start off.

We then tried two varieties of Chicken tenders, one was the regular and the other the super spicy. I always thought i had a mastery of spicy eating, especially after i recently tried one of the worlds spiciest chili during a visit to India.  So when Reese told me that when they say spicy, they really mean I took him light and ventured to bite on to my tenders.  They were absolutely tender, obviously and now talk about spice levels - i have to remark - even a spice eating animal like me wept from my nose and then from my eyes for a bit - till all the spice sunk in.  Few sips of cheese cake milk shake and few gulps of diet cola later, i was able to continue my adventure.

Then we went on to try a few varieties of burgers namely Beyond burger, chicken sando, BBQ Bacon burger. The burgers were just amazing. The best part was the assortment of pickles on side.

I must also mention that their Jalapeno cheesy fries is definitely one of the best I tried recently.

We ended the indulgence on a sweet note with a ice cream burger and cheese cake milkshake. Both were equally amazing as the rest of their dishes.

I rate this place a 5 hands down without a second thought and i have to say that this is a very promising new entry in the burger market and one that is sure to go places.

If you are a serious burger lover, then I cant recommend a better place than pickl to satiate your cravings. Hands down best new brand with a great future.

DO try. No regrets.

Pickl. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style