Biryani Culture Biryani

I heard about the buzz about Biryani culture online by stories and reviews posted by some bloggers, so I ordered online.
Being a mutton lover, I had ordered Aflatoon Dum Ghost Biryani and Chicken 65 on side. I live in Qusais and the outlet is based out of Karama, however the order arrived on time immaculately and in perfect condition.




 The packaging was impressive and there was not a spill of any kind anywhere. The taste of authentic spices wafted through the air as I opened and it was a pleasure to enjoy. 

Inside the neat packaging were spoons, raita, green chutney, lots of onion. The packet also included a dessert (Ghulab Jamun)

The taste was overall good. The chicken 65 was little salty to my liking otherwise it was good.  
Biryani Culture Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style