Dubai's favourite Emirati restaurant now in a new venue


UAE’s favourite Emirati restaurant in Dubai mall – Milas Restaurant has relaunched and will soon be carrying a new name and identity and a refreshed menu that is sure to make Emirati cuisine appealing to all palettes.

The cuisine has undergone a very contemporary twist and treatment and the new venue, within the same mall looks premium, spacious and also has a gorgeous terrace overlooking the Burj Khalifa and dancing fountains.

The culinary and service teams are the same however the food is different.  I started off with a glass of iced peach tea and their signature bread basket. The hot breads were sided with Floral Tabouleh and Shiwa graze.



In my last review, I had pin pointed that the Tabbouleh at Milas is slightly sourer than ones elsewhere. This time around, I found the Tabbouleh less sour, and carrying a hint of sweetness, thanks to the pomegranate seeds. It is hands down the best Tabbouleh I’ve tried. Shiwa grace was a tantalizing appetizer with a crunchy disposition.



I then went on to try their Innocent Mushroom soup, which is my ever-favorite soup so far. Two of the best mushroom soups I’ve tried are at Milas and Third Avenue Café -both sister concerns making the best mushroom soups in town.



In the main course, I had Lambley – a lamb biryani and Madras Mhabar. Both the rice preparations were extremely good. The lambley carried slow cooked lamb chunks which were out of the world.   



In Desserts, I tried the freeze dance, which gave a perfect end to my meal.

Overall a consistently good experience at Milas with the same great taste and level of service but in a better, spacious and comfortable milieu. Do check it out! My highest recommendation. 

Milas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style