Allons-Y cafe, JLT - A review

Though I'm not so much of a morning person, breakfast is one of my most favorite meal of the day. Sadly very few restaurants here in Dubai serve breakfast all day.
I fortunately ran into this little cafeteria called Allons-y in Jumeriah Lake Towers who do an all-day English breakfast 7 days a week.
The snug little place, situated at the Promenade level of HDS Tower is run by a young India lady named Juno, who is also a passionate Chef and Baker.
A self trained culinarian, Juno is serious about what she does, and is quite good at it too, as I eventually learnt.
Between brunch and coffee, I managed to chat up with her and got her to share her interesting story. All this while enjoying a delicious plate of good old fashioned English breakfast made by her own hands.
Overall, an afternoon well spent.



What I had
I started off with a glass of chilled coffee. After chatting up with Juno for few hours atleast, it was time to go for the lunch.

I went for my usual favourite - English Breakfast. It came with the usual bread toast, sausage, poached egg, bacon, cherry tomatos and mushroom. It was delicious and very filing. I downed it with a glass of fresh passion fruit splash. 

Verdict
Very pretty little cafe to enjoy coffee and breakfast by the Jumeirah Lake towers. Juno the chief patron, chef and proprietor is a very friendly lady and she puts a lot of love and care in preparing the dishes. Its total value for money. 
Allons-y Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style