Debonairs Pizza - Try Something Amazing!



After my ever favourite pizzeria – Figaros closed down, globally, i could never relate to any brand as much as I did with Figaros. I tried the pizza huts and dominos of the business. I also tried various Italian restaurants and pizzerias around town, but nothing could quite satiate the craving of a true Pizza connoisseur. I recently tried Debonairs pizza, and I must admit that I finally found a brand that has won my heart.

My order

I ordered two medium sized pizzas from their Dubai Marina branch last night – Fired Up Chicken Pizza and Original veggie pizza in mains. For sides, I ordered BBQ Chicken wings and potato wedges. In salads I went for Greek salad.

Fired Up Chicken Pizza -I must admit that this was one of the best pizzas I’ve tasted in the UAE. Totally tantalizing look and equally scrumptious to taste, the Fired up chicken pizza came with tiny cut chicken, jalapeno, sweet bell pepper, tomato, fired up sauce and spring onion. The pizza looked so rich and bursting with ingredients and it was a delight in every bite. 



The Original Veggie Pizza came with mushroom, olives, pineapple onion, tomato & spring onion. It was equally amazing.



The BBQ chicken wings were succulent, tender and juicy and totally scrumptious.
Salad was garden fresh and filled with lettuce, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, cucumber, onion, cherry tomatoes, olives, sliced lemon and feta cheese.

Potato Wedges : The potato wedges were fluffy and as good as you'd expect them to be. 


Delivery : The delivery came in less than the promised 40 minutes and I had at least 3 emails and SMS to inform me about the progress of my order.

Bottomline
Overall an amazing experience and we will definitely order from there again, and often. I highly recommend Debonaire for those who love pizzas in its finest! Great delivery, great service and amazing pizzas.
Chicken, jalapeno, sweet bell pepper, tomato, fired up sauce, spring onion
The Debonaire story
Debonairs Pizza is the leading pizza restaurant in Africa, and it's now in Dubai! With 3 successful branches located across prime locations such as Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina and Al Garhoud, the brand aims to be one of the leading Pizza Restaurants in the UAE.

Debonairs Pizza was established in 1991 by two university students who began operating from a family bakery in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. In 1996 Debonairs Pizza was acquired by the highly successful Steers Group of Companies (now Famous Brands), giving the restaurant brand access to the most professional and polished support system available within the fast food franchising industry.

Debonairs Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Most Read Blogs

Miss Wang – Bur Dubai’s Little Secret

A Bong Affair at Dil Se Desi, Bur Dubai

Gursha Dubai : Serving Gourmet Ethiopian Food With A Cultural Twist

Zou Zou at La Mer, Dubai

Jazz @ Pizza Express, Dubai Relaunches in Style